Polski Blog

Polski Blog
Zapraszam na Polski Blog Galerii pod elfami

12 February 2012

Step by step, my decoupage


Part One
  My choice ; bookmark



The paper - paper napkin or  paper for decoupagu


My choose is paper to the decoupagu; Klimt
 Now, I am cut, and adjusts to the subject.


The next step - glue and brush,


Now, I stick the paper, with a special glue, on the painted with acrylic paint wooden surface.



After drying, a small sanding




 Now the edges are clean and ready to paint








 ....to be continued.
the next part; painting and finishing






Now finishing; varnish
 clips to brooches




                                            sold


                                          sold


 cord for pendants

                                           sold

                                          sold


                                         sold

Ordered to Richard, sended today to the owner

                     Round brooch and pendant sold

Lace to a bookmark, or for a little icon, to hang on the wall




No comments:

Post a Comment

My gallery

My gallery